- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 1 cup of dates
- 3 table spoons cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut flakes or shredded coconut
- Extra shredded coconut for rolling balls in
- Soak dates in hot water for ½ -1 hour, drain but keep water.
- In food processor, process almonds and cashews until well combined, add cacao powder and coconut flakes and process, add coconut oil and dates and process until all ingredients well combined. If your mixture seems too dry add some of the water from the strained dates
- Roll into balls and roll in shredded coconut.
- Enjoy 1 a day as a snack or treat, DO NOT EAT ALL IN ONE GO.